Hawaiian Express Service, Inc.
Servicing the Hawaiian Islands and Guam since 1935
Hawaiian Express Service is the largest LCL freight forwarder serving the Islands. We provide the best in friendly customer service, with on time deliveries and customized freight rates to meet your company's needs. We are the leading provider between mainland U.S., the Hawaiian Islands and Guam.
News & Events
- 06-08-2018 - Reminder: Fuel Surcharge to Hawaii will increase to 36%, Guam/CNMI to 36.5%, and Micronesia to 41.5% effective July 15, 2018.
- 05-08-2018 - Reminder: Fuel Surcharge to Hawaii will increase 32.5%, Guam/CNMI to 33%, and Micronesia to 38% effective June 3, 2018.
Hawaiian Express Service has moved to 20003 85th Ave S, Kent, WA 98031.
Please discontinue sending emails to firstname.lastname@example.org as his role has changed. Please use email@example.com effective immediately. Our Kent main phone number is (253)872-6599. Click for more details...
- 02-14-2018 - Fuel Surcharge to Hawaii will increase from 28.5% to 30% and to Guam, from 29% to 30.5% effective March 18, 2018
- 01-10-2018 - Fuel Surcharge to Hawaii will increase 28.5% and to Guam, 29% effective January 21, 2018
- 09-07-2017 - Reminder: Hawaii Wharfage and HI Facilities Security Fee increases effective Oct 1, 2017. Click for more details...