Hawaiian Express Service, Inc.
Servicing the Hawaiian Islands and Guam since 1935
Hawaiian Express Service is the largest LCL freight forwarder serving the Islands. We provide the best in friendly customer service, with on time deliveries and customized freight rates to meet your company's needs. We are the leading provider between mainland U.S., the Hawaiian Islands and Guam.
News & Events
- 02-14-2018 - Fuel Surcharge to Hawaii will increase from 28.5% to 30% and to Guam, from 29% to 30.5% effective March 18, 2018
- 01-10-2018 - Fuel Surcharge to Hawaii will increase 28.5% and to Guam, 29% effective January 21, 2018
- 09-07-2017 - Reminder: Hawaii Wharfage and HI Facilities Security Fee increases effective Oct 1, 2017. Click for more details...
- 11-28-2017 - NOTICE: Please be advised that due to the Holiday Season, the cut-off times for some ports has changed. Click here to check the shipping schedule.
- 02-10-2017 - Notice: We will be adding an additional line item on our quotes and invoices in the amount of $0.04/cf for the wharfage/securities effective Feb 1st, 2017.